Customer Care & Online Policies
Returns & Exchanges
Any items purchased in-store or online from Over the Rainbow must be returned in their "Original Condition" to be eligible for any returns or exchanges. The requirements for "Original Condition" items eligible for return include:
- No machine or hand washing of any kind
- No signs of dirt, staining, scent, and free from any wear
- Cannot be altered in any way, either by our in-house or outside tailoring service
- All original tags must be attached to the item
In-Store: Returns & Exchanges Policy
Items returned to Over the Rainbow`s in-store location, whether it be an online or in-store purchase and with the exception of Final Sale Items, must be returned in their "Original Condition" accompanied by the original receipt or proof of purchase. There are no refunds for in-store returns (online or in-store purchases). In-store returns are eligible for exchange, credit notes or gift cards within 14 days of purchase after inspection and approval from an in-store cashier. Credit notes and gift cards are for in-store purchases only and cannot be applied to online purchases. Direct exchanges in sizing or other products are allowed as per the amount of the credit on regular priced items. Customer agrees to pay the difference against the total value of purchase.
Online: Returns & Exchanges Policy
Ordered items from rainbowjeans.com, with the exception of Final Sale Items, must always be authorized by Over the Rainbow prior to any online purchases being returned by mail or in-store. Online orders are eligible for return or exchange 21 days from the order’s shipping date. To start the return/exchange process, please fill out an Online Return/Exchange Form. A scanned copy of the completed form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the return is approved, a Return Merchandise Number (RMA) and Return Label will be emailed to the customer. Refunds or exchanges will only be granted once the item(s) has been returned, inspected and approved by Over the Rainbow as required by our policies.
Returning Online Purchases: IN-STORE
Customers have the option of returning online purchases to our in-store location. Again, there are no refunds issued on any in-store returns, even if the item was purchased online. All in-store returns are subject to our In-Store Returns & Exchanges Policy.
- Present a copy of your original purchase invoice with the order number to our front cash desk at our 101 Yorkville Avenue store location.
- All items must be in their "Original Condition" and will be inspected in order to qualify for a return or exchange.
- If approved, please show your original method of payment used to make your online purchase along with a valid photo identification to complete the exchange, credit note or gift card.
- Final Sale Items cannot be returned for exchange or credit note under any circumstances.
Returning Online Purchases: BY MAIL
- Ensure all returned items (along with a copy of the Online Return/Exchange Form) are packed and sealed securely using the original package (if possible) and secure the Return Label visibly on the outside. Please ensure no other packing or shipping labels are shown
- On the Return Address Label, please indicate the Return Authorization Number for the item(s) being returned
- Please ship the return back using a courier service that provides a tracking number to the following address. We are not responsible for any delayed or lost return packages:
Over the Rainbow
ATTN: Online Returns & Exchanges
101 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto
Ontario M5R 1C1
- Once the return has been received and inspected, you will receive a return confirmation email. Any return, exchange or refunds may not be granted if the item is not in its "Original Condition" or does not match the information given on the Online Return/Exchange Form
- Shipping fees on returned items are the sole responsibility of the customer. We do not reimburse shipping charges unless there was an error caused by Over the Rainbow during time of the original shipment
- Final Sale Items cannot be returned for exchange or credit note under any circumstances.
Any replacement item(s), as a result of item(s) shipped in error or damaged upon delivery, will be sent out at no additional cost provided the item is in-stock at our store. If the item cannot be replaced, a refund will be issued back to the original method of payment upon processing your return. Financial institutions may require additional days to process any refunds before the funds are returned to your account.
Final Sale Items
Final Sale Items are not eligible for refunds, returns or exchanges under any circumstances. All discounted merchandise is considered Final Sale. All of the below item categories are considered Final Sale Items:
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Hair accessories
Redeeming Online Promo Codes
1. Add your selections to your shopping bag.
2. Log in to your account and click “View Cart”.
3. Enter your promo code in the “Discount Code” box and click “Apply Coupon”.
4. Your promotion code will be applied to your order and will be reflected in your order total if the code is valid*.
*Unfortunately, only one code can be used per order. Codes cannot be applied to previous purchases. Exclusions apply including: Canada Goose, Mackage, Moose Knucles, Soia & Kyo, Sale items. Other brands may be excluded depending on the promotion. Over the Rainbow reserves the right to refuse promotion codes which are expired or invalid. Promo codes cannot be redeemed in store, online only.
Canada Goose Warranty
Canada Goose offers a full warranty on any purchased product from Over the Rainbow against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product by the original owner. If a product has a manufacturing defect, Canada Goose will either repair the product free of charge, or choose to replace it. If the exact style is not available for replacement, a product of equal value and similar style will be provided. This warranty does not cover any repairs needed due to accidents, improper care, negligence, or normal wear and tear. This warranty is void if the inside garment tags have been removed or if the product has been tailored/altered in any way.
To process a return request, please follow the instructions below:
- Create an Account or Sign-In to your CanadaGoose.Com profile
- Click on the Warranty & Repairs link on the main profile page
- Click on the Create A Claim button
- Fill in all the required boxes on the claim form
- Click the Submit button
Over the Rainbow does not control the speed or manner in which warranty claims are processed by Canada Goose. As a result, we will not accept returns or exchanges on Canada Goose purchased products due to any manufacturing defects covered under Canada Goose’s warranty. Returns & exchanges will be granted only to purchased products (in-store or online) brought back in their "Original Condition" with all Canada Goose hang tags plus a receipt or proof of purchase.
For more information, please contact the Canada Goose Warranty department at 1.888.276.6297 during business hours (Monday to Friday | 9am to 8pm EST).
Shipping & Handling
After placing any online order, an order confirmation will be sent to you by email. Be sure to check your junk or spam folders if it does not appear in your inbox. Order confirmations will need to be checked for Item Availability and Verification (as per our Customer Care hours) from the time your order is placed. Weekends, holidays, sale and peak business periods may have longer than usual processing times.
During the order processing time, we do our best to fulfill every order that we receive. In the event that the item is out of stock and no longer available, our Customer Care team will contact you directly. We will remove the out-of-stock item from your order and you will not be charged for the item. This applies to multiple item online purchases.
All order confirmations are subject to verification before processing payment or shipping any online orders. When placing your order, please make sure to use your billing information (first name, last name, billing address) and contact information as it appears on your credit card. If the information does not match exactly, your order will be put on hold until it can be verified. Our Customer Care team will contact you directly if there are any verification issues. We reserve the right to cancel any order if proper information cannot be verified.
Following the approval of our order through our Verification process, you agree to pay the price quoted for the merchandise in your online order as of the time you submitted your order plus any delivery fees for the shipping service you select, and any applicable taxes. Over the Rainbow will automatically bill your credit card submitted as part of the order process for such amounts and you hereby authorize us to do so. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) for any reason.
Currency & Sales Tax
All prices listed on our website are in Canadian dollars. Applicable federal and provincial tax will be added to all purchases.
Changes or Cancelled Orders
If you require a change/addition or to cancel your order, you can log into your www.rainbowjeans.com account to see the status of your order. If it has not yet been processed or shipped, please contact our Customer Care team to make any necessary changes. If the order has been processed or shipped, you can place a new order for addition items.
All shipments are delivered through Canada Post. Once your order has been shipped, a tracking number will be emailed to you, which can be tracked HERE. It may take up to 1 business day after your order is shipped for your tracking information to appear on the Canada Post website.
Shipping prices are determined by our shipping rate calculator (Canada Post). Shipping rates may vary based on the Postal Code of the “Ship To” address as well as the weight and size of the parcel that is being shipped. We do offer free shipping with any purchase over $150 for standard ground service only. We do not offer free shipping for expedited service. Please see below for estimated shipping times, which vary by shipping region. Over the Rainbow is not responsible for delays within the Canada Post system and does not provide refunds for items that arrive outside the estimated times listed.
* Standard Ground: Estimated 4-10 business days
* Expedited: Estimated 2-3 business days
At this time, we only ship orders within Canada. We are also not able to split an order into multiple shipping destinations.
Online orders will be shipped out during our Customer Care business hours. Any orders placed outside these hours will be processed the following business day.
If your package is not successfully delivered, and is sent back to Over the Rainbow, we will contact you to provide the option of re-shipment or a refund of the merchandise (minus the original shipping fee). Any refused or unclaimed packages will be automatically sent back to the customer and will not be eligible for return, exchange or refund.
Over the Rainbow only carries merchandise that is authentic, first-run and purchased directly from the brand.
Our Customer Care team is available to help you personally either by phone 1.877.967.7448 or by email email@example.com. Our Customer Care business hours are Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 5PM. Any voicemails, emails, or online orders received outside of these hours will be answered as soon as possible.