$925.00 CAD $925.00 CAD
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jacket.
- Vendor Style #7950M
-10°C / -20°C
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech(R) fabric exterior for durability, warmth, and wind resistance
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
SIZE + FIT
- Regular fit
- Hip length
MATERIALS + CARE
- Fur: Removable Fur Ruff
- Fur Origin: North America
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
All return requests, including any items below, can be submitted to our within 30 days of the original purchase date.
We offer refunds only on REGULAR PRICE items.
Sale items, including any discounted product or products purchased with a promo code have two return options: A) exchange for the same item in a different size or colour or, B) credit for the full or partial amount on an e-gift card (not valid in-store) towards future purchases. Sales items are not eligible for refund.
Final sale items are not eligible for refund or exchange include face masks, gift cards, hair accessories, hats, jewelry, scarves, socks, underwear, swimwear and sunglasses.