Over the Rainbow has partnered with Nudie Jeans to launch the first Canadian-based
Nudie Jeans Repair Shop. Located inside our Rainbow Tailor Shop, this service will allow all customers to bring their Nudie Jeans to our shop for free repairs! When it’s finally time to replace your jeans, we encourage you to donate them to our Wear Love Recycle program
A few simple rules about getting a free Nudie Jeans repair include:
- All jeans must be brought into Over the Rainbow’s store location and picked up in person with an issued claim ticket. There is no a mail-in or online service for repairs.
- All jeans must be freshly laundered for the health & safety of our tailors
- Completion dates will vary depending on the nature of the repair
- Customer must accept repair job to the best of our tailor’s ability
- All jeans must be authentic Nudie Jeans product.
- Free repair service does not apply to other clothing or denim brands