- Vendor Style #3815L
-15°C / -25°C
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech(R) fabric exterior for durability, warmth, and wind resistance
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light. Brim has a shaping wire to stand up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumblehole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Other cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single button adjustment when not needed.
- Side vents with snap closures add range of motion when opened up
- Placket with webbing pull tabs and hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting.
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 sets of double-stacked fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with 2-way zipper closures for ease of access
- 5 interior pockets: drop-in pocket, 2 mesh pockets designed to fit kidney warmers, 2 mesh drop-in pcokets with snap closures
SIZE + FIT
- Slim fit
- Mid-calf length
MATERIAL & CARE
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Care: Dry clean only
- Made in Canada
This product is not eligible for site promotions.
Any items purchased at regular price OR with a "flash sale" promo code are eligible for return or exchange within 14 days from the original date of purchase.
What about 30% OFF online purchased items?
Any items purchased with a 30% off pre-sale promo code OR marked down at 30% off on our website can be exchanged OR issued for an online gift card within 14 days of purchase.