- Vendor Style #3815L
-15°C / -25°C
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech(R) fabric exterior for durability, warmth, and wind resistance
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light. Brim has a shaping wire to stand up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumblehole construction add comfort and lock in heat. Other cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single button adjustment when not needed.
- Side vents with snap closures add range of motion when opened up
- Placket with webbing pull tabs and hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting.
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 sets of double-stacked fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with 2-way zipper closures for ease of access
- 5 interior pockets: drop-in pocket, 2 mesh pockets designed to fit kidney warmers, 2 mesh drop-in pcokets with snap closures
SIZE + FIT
- Slim fit
- Mid-calf length
MATERIAL & CARE
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Care: Dry clean only
- Made in Canada
Live Support Hours
Monday to Saturday - 11AM to 5PM
Sunday - 12PM to 5PM
This product is not eligible for site promotions.
Regular price items or items purchased at 20% OFF during our Boxing Week promotion can be submitted to our RETURNS CENTER within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Final sale items not eligible for refund, exchange or online gift card credit include end of season items (discounted at 40% OFF or more), face masks, gift cards, hair accessories, hats, jewelry, scarves, socks, underwear, swimwear and sunglasses.
Please visit our Returns + Exchanges or Shipping pages for our full online shopping policies.