Hybridge Base Jacket
The HyBridge® Base Jacket is the latest addition to the award-winning HyBridge® collection. It's made using Thermal Mapping® technology, a technique that strategically places performance fabrics where you need them to maximize warmth, breathability and movement in the areas an active body needs it most.
- Vendor Style #2729M
0°C / -15°C
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
- Articulated sleeves with Tensile-Knit fabric at flex points (under arms and up along shoulder blades) for added range of motion
- Thermal Mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them the most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Down-filled hood for added warmth and element protection, is adjustable 2-ways for enhanced fit. Hood stows away into collar when not needed
- Brushed tricot at chin guard for comfort
- Storm flap which extends under the centre front zipper provides additional protection against high winds
- Interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure on wearers left
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit
- Hip length
MATERIALS & CARE
- Fur: No Fur
- Fill: 800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Made in Canada
- Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle
This product is not eligible for site promotions.
Any items purchased at regular price are eligible for return or exchange within 14 days from the original date of purchase.
What about items purchased online with a promo code?
We use three different kinds of promo codes each with different return policies:
- Flash Sale Promo Code (Regular Price Items): a code used to purchase regular price products during a limited period of time up to 20% off. Any items purchased with "flash sale" promo codes are eligible for refund, exchange or online gift card within 14 days of the original purchase date.
- Flash Promo Code (Sale Items): a code used to purchase sale/discount price items for an additional discount. Any sale/discount items purchased with a flash code are final sale. No refunds, exchange or online gift cards are eligible.
What is your return policy for items purchased IN-STORE?
All refunds issued on returns do not include shipping fees unless your order qualified for a Free Shipping offer.
- Follow the instructions above to send in your request. Please allow one to two business days for us to review your request.
- If the return is approved, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will be emailed to you with further instructions on how to send it back.
- Please make sure to follow our Return Conditions so we may complete the refund or exchange process successfully.
We do not price match or offer additional discounts on any items found a lower retail price at other retail or online stores. Price adjustments will not be honoured for any online orders placed before a promo code or sale announcement date.
- Clothing and shoes: items must be unworn, unwashed with all original hang tags and packaging included.
- Technology, grooming and self care products: items must be unopened in their original packaging.
- Bags, jewelry and other accessory products: all items must include all original packaging and hang tags.
Please ensure all returned items are packed and sealed securely with the RMA number shown clearly on the outside of the package. We recommend using a courier service that provides a tracking number. We are not responsible for reimbursing the sender for any delayed or lost return packages:
Over the Rainbow
ATTN: Online Returns & Exchanges
55 Bloor Sreet West, Suite 123
Toronto ON, M4W 1A5
Over the Rainbow
ATTN: Canadian Goods Return
55 Bloor Street West, Suite 123
Toronto ON, M4W 1A5