Lodge Jacket - Matte Finish
Warm and windproof, the Lodge Jacket is perfect for mild winter days or cooler fall evenings. It can be packed neatly into its own inner pocket and travelS well. This is Canada Goose best-selling fall jacket, now in a new matte finish.
- Vendor Style: #5079M
Made for active pursuits.
5°C / -5°C
TEI 1 Rating
- Down-filled collar with tricot-lined chinguard
- Interior drawcord collar and hem
- Two-way front zip closure over inner storm flap
- Power Stretch® cuffs to enhance fit
- Longer back hem
- Three exterior pockets, two inner pockets
- Packable into inner zip pocket
- Classic Disc logo patch
SIZE & FIT
- Slim fit
- Hip length
MATERIAL & CARE
- No Fur
- Fabric: Feather-Light Ripstop
- Insulation: 750 Fill Hutterite White Duck Down
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting.
This product is not eligible for site promotions.
Any items purchased at regular price are eligible for return or exchange within 14 days from the original date of purchase. You must submit a request above with your order number and email address. Please do not return any items (in-store or by mail) until your return request has been approved. Any purchases made between November 24, 2021 and December 24, 2021 are eligible for return/exchange/refund anytime until January 7, 2022.
What about items purchased online with a promo code?
We use three different kinds of promo codes each with different return policies:
- Flash Promo Code (Sale Items): a code used to purchase sale/discount price items for an additional discount. Any sale/discount items purchased with a flash code are final sale. No refunds, exchange or online gift cards are eligible.
- Flash Sale Promo Code (Regular Price Items): a code used to purchase regular price products during a limited time period. Any items purchased with "flash sale" promo codes are eligible for refund, exchange or online gift card within 14 days of the original purchase date. If a flash promo code is applied to a sale item, it is considered final sate.
We offer in-store drop-off 7 days a week during retail store hours, which are Sunday to Wednesday 11AM-6PM and Thursday to Sunday 11AM-7PM. You do not need to book an appointment, simply check in with our front cash with your name and RMA# and someone will assist you. You must fill out an RMA request before bringing online purchases back in-store.
What is your return policy for items purchased IN-STORE?
We offer an exchange or in-store credit note (valid for in-store purchases only) within 14 days of the original purchase date. All in-store return requests must include a receipt or proof of purchase. We do not offer refunds on any in-store purchases. All items must be unwashed and unworn with all original hang tags attached to the products.
All refunds issued on returns do not include shipping fees unless your order qualified for a Free Shipping offer.
We do not price match or offer additional discounts on any items found a lower retail price at other retail or online stores. Price adjustments will not be honoured for any online orders placed before a promo code or sale announcement date.
- Clothing and shoes: items must be unworn, unwashed with all original hang tags and packaging included. Must also be free of any pet hair, odours or stains.
- Technology, grooming and self care products: items must be unopened in their original packaging.
- Bags, jewelry and other accessory products: all items must include all original packaging and hang tags.
Please ensure all returned items are packed and sealed securely with the RMA number shown clearly on the outside of the package. We recommend using a courier service that provides a tracking number. We are not responsible for reimbursing the sender for any delayed or lost return packages:
Over the Rainbow
ATTN: Online Returns & Exchanges
55 Bloor Sreet West, Suite 123
Toronto ON, M4W 1A5
Over the Rainbow
ATTN: Canadian Goods Return
55 Bloor Street West, Suite 123
Toronto ON, M4W 1A5