Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jacket.
- Vendor Style #7950L
-10°C / -20°C
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech(R) fabric exterior for durability, warmth, and wind resistance
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
SIZE + FIT
- Regular fit
- Hip length
MATERIALS + CARE
- Fur: Removable Fur Ruff
- Fur Origin: North America
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
This product is not eligible for site promotions.
Any items purchased at regular price OR with a "flash sale" promo code are eligible for return or exchange within 14 days from the original date of purchase.
What about 30% OFF online purchased items?
Any items purchased with a 30% off pre-sale promo code OR marked down at 30% off on our website can be exchanged OR issued for an online gift card within 14 days of purchase.