Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jacket.
- Vendor Style #7950L
-10°C / -20°C
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech(R) fabric exterior for durability, warmth, and wind resistance
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
SIZE + FIT
- Regular fit
- Hip length
MATERIALS + CARE
- Fur: Removable Fur Ruff
- Fur Origin: North America
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Live Support Hours
Monday to Saturday - 11AM to 5PM
Sunday - 12PM to 5PM
This product is not eligible for site promotions.
Regular price items can be submitted to our RETURNS CENTER within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Final sale items not eligible for refund, exchange or online gift card credit include end of season items (discounted at 40% OFF or more), face masks, gift cards, hair accessories, hats, jewelry, scarves, socks, underwear, swimwear and sunglasses.
Please visit our Returns + Exchanges or Shipping pages for our full online shopping policies.