The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- Vendor Style #4660L
-30°C & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech(R) fabric exterior for durability, warmth, and wind resistance
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with high-pile fleece for added warmth and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Expedition' emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro closures, side entry has zipper closures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro closure
SIZE + FIT
- Relaxed fit
- Mid thigh length
MATERIAL & CARE
- Fur: Removable Fur Ruff
- Fur Origin: North America
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down Origin: North America
- Care: Dry clean only
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
This product is not eligible for site promotions.
Any items purchased at regular price are eligible for return or exchange within 14 days from the original date of purchase. You must submit a request above with your order number and email address. Please do not return any items (in-store or by mail) until your return request has been approved. Any purchases made between November 24, 2021 and December 24, 2021 are eligible for return/exchange/refund anytime until January 7, 2022.
What about items purchased online with a promo code?
We use three different kinds of promo codes each with different return policies:
- Flash Promo Code (Sale Items): a code used to purchase sale/discount price items for an additional discount. Any sale/discount items purchased with a flash code are final sale. No refunds, exchange or online gift cards are eligible.
- Flash Sale Promo Code (Regular Price Items): a code used to purchase regular price products during a limited time period. Any items purchased with "flash sale" promo codes are eligible for refund, exchange or online gift card within 14 days of the original purchase date. If a flash promo code is applied to a sale item, it is considered final sate.
We offer in-store drop-off 7 days a week during retail store hours, which are Sunday to Wednesday 11AM-6PM and Thursday to Sunday 11AM-7PM. You do not need to book an appointment, simply check in with our front cash with your name and RMA# and someone will assist you. You must fill out an RMA request before bringing online purchases back in-store.
What is your return policy for items purchased IN-STORE?
We offer an exchange or in-store credit note (valid for in-store purchases only) within 14 days of the original purchase date. All in-store return requests must include a receipt or proof of purchase. We do not offer refunds on any in-store purchases. All items must be unwashed and unworn with all original hang tags attached to the products.
All refunds issued on returns do not include shipping fees unless your order qualified for a Free Shipping offer.
We do not price match or offer additional discounts on any items found a lower retail price at other retail or online stores. Price adjustments will not be honoured for any online orders placed before a promo code or sale announcement date.
- Clothing and shoes: items must be unworn, unwashed with all original hang tags and packaging included. Must also be free of any pet hair, odours or stains.
- Technology, grooming and self care products: items must be unopened in their original packaging.
- Bags, jewelry and other accessory products: all items must include all original packaging and hang tags.
Please ensure all returned items are packed and sealed securely with the RMA number shown clearly on the outside of the package. We recommend using a courier service that provides a tracking number. We are not responsible for reimbursing the sender for any delayed or lost return packages:
Over the Rainbow
ATTN: Online Returns & Exchanges
55 Bloor Sreet West, Suite 123
Toronto ON, M4W 1A5
Over the Rainbow
ATTN: Canadian Goods Return
55 Bloor Street West, Suite 123
Toronto ON, M4W 1A5