Nice Guy 11oz Indigo Jean
The Naked & Famous “Nice Guy” is the first-ever custom fit designed exclusively for Over the Rainbow. Made for the “athletic man”, this jean is perfect for someone who wants more room in his thighs while still maintaining a slim fitting leg.
Look closely — the leather logo patch at the back waistband features our founder, Joel Carmen and the iconic Toronto backdrop.
- Vendor Style: #101055009
- EXCLUSIVE to Over the Rainbow
- Leather logo patch at back waistband features founder, Joel Carmen as “SUPER JOEL” and Toronto Back drop.
- 4 Button Closure
- Logo-engraved antiqued silver-tone hardware.
- Tonal stitching
- 5 pocket styling
SIZE & FIT
- Compared to the “Skinny Guy” Fit, these jeans are 1 inch higher in the rise and 1 inch wider in the thigh, with a quarter inch taper from the knee down resulting in a slim (not skinny) bottom opening.
MATERIALS & CARE
Lightweight indigo rope dyed Japanese selvedge denim, woven on vintage shuttle looms in a right-hand twill construction. The Indigo dyed warp and white weft is combined with a red line selvedge ID and 2% stretch for added comfort without compromising durability.
- Weight: 11 OZ
- Japanese stretch selvedge denim
- Made in Canada from 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Wash: The longer you keep from washing these jeans, the more special and personalized they are. Many denim enthusiasts do not raw jeans for the first 6 months. For best results, hang dry. Do not machine wash.