Nice Guy Selvedge Jean - Island Blue
$152.00 CAD $190.00 CAD
This jean has a slim fit exclusive to Over the Rainbow. It is made from 9.5 oz. Japanese stretch selvedge denim with 2% comfort stretch and a 1970’s-era light indigo shade. It features 4 button closure, contrast stitching, gold metallic buttons and rivets, and Super Joel logo patch.
- Vendor Style #0606
The Naked & Famous “Nice Guy” is the first-ever custom fit designed exclusively for Over the Rainbow. Cut from raw selvedge denim with stretch, this jean is perfect for someone who wants more room in his thighs while still maintaining a slim fitting leg.
Compared to the “Skinny Guy” Fit, these jeans are 1 inch higher in the rise and 1 inch wider in the thigh, with a quarter-inch taper from the knee down resulting in a slim (not skinny) bottom opening
Look closely — the leather logo patch at the back waistband features our founder, Joel Carman and the iconic Toronto backdrop.
- EXCLUSIVE to Over the Rainbow
- Leather logo patch at back waistband features founder, Joel Carman, as “SUPER JOEL” and Toronto backdrop
- Designer wash: Island Blue
- 2% stretch for increased comfort
- Island Blue tone is created by dipping the warp yarns only a few times in the indigo vat
- 4 button closure
- Golden metallic buttons and rivets
- Contrast stitching
- 5 pocket styling
- High rise
- Rise: 11"
- Thigh: 24"
- Knee: 14"
- Bottom: 13"
- Inseam: 34.5"
MATERIALS & CARE
- Made in Canada
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- 9.5 oz. Japanese Stretch Selvedge Denim
- Wash: The longer you keep from washing these jeans, the more special and personalized they are. Many denim enthusiasts do not raw jeans for the first 6 months. For best results, hang dry. Do not machine wash.