Weird Guy Selvedge Jean - GHOSTBUSTERS® Slimer Glow-in-the-Dark
$228.00 CAD $285.00 CAD
This jean is made from 11 oz. Japanese selvedge indigo denim coated in glow-in-the-dark phosphors. It features a slimer-stamped leather patch that glows in the dark, 4 button closure, 5 pocket styling, and a keychain blacklight. It has a mid-rise and tapered fit.
- Vendor Style #GB013603
Glow-in-the-Dark Japanese Denim that haunts the Sedgewick Hotel.
An embodiment of the iconic Slimer character, this is chemiluminescent ectoplasmic denim. This is denim for evading unlicensed nuclear accelerators, raiding room service carts, haunting hot dog stands, and joyriding in the Ecto-1.
Indigo denim coated in phosphors, these jeans glow under black lights or in the dark having been charged in direct light. Nuclear fades anyone? The phosphors coating will chip away, so the longer and harder you wear these, the more they’ll show your unique glowing fade pattern. Under the coating, the denim is rope-dyed in indigo, which will also fade to reflect how you’ve worn them. Not actually ectoplasmic.
© 2019 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Designer wash: GHOSTBUSTERS® Slimer Glow-in-the-Dark
- Slimer-stamped leather patch that glows in the dark
- Slimer screen print on one of the slime green pocket bags inside
- Ghostbusters® logo embroidered onto the back pocket and the holofoil pocket flasher shines with Slimer’s terrified face
- Naked & Famous Denim x Ghostbusters co-branded woven label on the waistband
- Indigo denim coated in phospors
- Comes with a keychain blacklight
- 4 button closure
- 5 pocket styling
SIZE & FIT
The Weird Guy is a standard tapered fit with a medium rise, a comfortable top block, and a taper from knee to hem.
MATERIAL & CARE
- Made in Canada
- 11 oz. Japanese Selvedge Denim
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane