Weird Guy Jean - Kogare Kakishibu Made in Japan 5
$355.00 CAD $355.00 CAD
The MIJ5 Kogare Kakishibu is a 14.5oz short slub Japanese selvedge denim with indigo dyed exterior warp and Kakishibu dyed interior weft. Kakishubu dying is a traditional Japanese dye method which utilizes “Kaki” (the Japanese word for persimmon) a small orange fruit that produces an incredible range of orange and brown tones. For this denim a deep brown dubbed “Kogare” (Japanese for burnt) was used to make up the interior weft yarns. This denim is unsanforized, however a special Tenpi wash treatment was applied to preshrink and preserve the natural rigidness and beauty of the fabric. There is no need to pre-soak this denim, it is ready to wear from the first day.
- Vendor Style #101737203
- Designer Wash Name: Kogare Kakishibu Made in Japan 5
- Signature red maple leaf pocket embroidery
- 10oz vegetable tanned leather patch with “Flower of Carnage” logo
- White ear selvedge ID with an orange running stitch embroidery
- 100% iron buttons and copper rivets.
The Naked & Famous Denim "Weird Guy" is a regular tapered fit with a medium rise, standard thigh and slight taper from the knee to hem.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Made in Japan
- 100% Cotton
- Weight: 14.5oz