People with larger faces like the frame thickness + solid feel. Customers with smaller faces like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. Caddis has taken liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
- Vendor Style #: MIKLOS
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.
- Eye width: 52 mm
- Bridge: 20 mm
- Temple: 142 mm
LENS MAGNIFICATION DETAILChoose lens magnification under size
If you’re new to corrective eyewear, 40 or older, or believe that you don’t need glasses and you’re at least 45 years old, start with a 1.00. In the last several years we wish we had a buck for every time one of our friends said , “Cool company…but I don’t need reading glasses..” then we handed them a pair of 1.00 and without fail, “Holy shit!….this is awesome”. This is the gateway drug, game changer magnification level most start with.
As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need. More times than not, your first rodeo is not with a set of +2.00. You’ve probably flirted with the tower of shame at CVS, Walgreens, Krogers, etc.…the one that sits between the Dr. Scholls display and the Sonicare refill kits. You probably didn’t feel all that awesome…our goal is to change all that.
Varsity league user. We don’t need to tell you anything that you don’t already know. We also want to thank you for being a model citizen for those who will come after you. You're a pioneer.
3.0 TO 4.00
We got one word for our people in this group…… Magoo. You know who you are, and you know what we mean. Who loves you….we do. We got a Magoo user on our team over here at CADDIS headquarters, known as the Secret Squirrel, he sends you all a fist bump.
Any items purchased at regular price are eligible for return or exchange within 14 days from the original date of purchase. You must submit a request above with your order number and email address. Please do not return any items (in-store or by mail) until your return request has been approved. Any purchases made between November 24, 2021 and December 24, 2021 are eligible for return/exchange/refund anytime until January 7, 2022.
What about items purchased online with a promo code?
We use three different kinds of promo codes each with different return policies:
- Flash Promo Code (Sale Items): a code used to purchase sale/discount price items for an additional discount. Any sale/discount items purchased with a flash code are final sale. No refunds, exchange or online gift cards are eligible.
- Flash Sale Promo Code (Regular Price Items): a code used to purchase regular price products during a limited time period. Any items purchased with "flash sale" promo codes are eligible for refund, exchange or online gift card within 14 days of the original purchase date. If a flash promo code is applied to a sale item, it is considered final sate.
We offer in-store drop-off 7 days a week during retail store hours, which are Sunday to Wednesday 11AM-6PM and Thursday to Sunday 11AM-7PM. You do not need to book an appointment, simply check in with our front cash with your name and RMA# and someone will assist you. You must fill out an RMA request before bringing online purchases back in-store.
What is your return policy for items purchased IN-STORE?
We offer an exchange or in-store credit note (valid for in-store purchases only) within 14 days of the original purchase date. All in-store return requests must include a receipt or proof of purchase. We do not offer refunds on any in-store purchases. All items must be unwashed and unworn with all original hang tags attached to the products.
All refunds issued on returns do not include shipping fees unless your order qualified for a Free Shipping offer.
We do not price match or offer additional discounts on any items found a lower retail price at other retail or online stores. Price adjustments will not be honoured for any online orders placed before a promo code or sale announcement date.
- Clothing and shoes: items must be unworn, unwashed with all original hang tags and packaging included. Must also be free of any pet hair, odours or stains.
- Technology, grooming and self care products: items must be unopened in their original packaging.
- Bags, jewelry and other accessory products: all items must include all original packaging and hang tags.
Please ensure all returned items are packed and sealed securely with the RMA number shown clearly on the outside of the package. We recommend using a courier service that provides a tracking number. We are not responsible for reimbursing the sender for any delayed or lost return packages:
Over the Rainbow
ATTN: Online Returns & Exchanges
55 Bloor Sreet West, Suite 123
Toronto ON, M4W 1A5
Over the Rainbow
ATTN: Canadian Goods Return
55 Bloor Street West, Suite 123
Toronto ON, M4W 1A5