These below rules (“Rules”) apply to any person(s) entering (“Entrant”) into a social media contest (“Contest”) facilitated on any social media platform (“Social Account”) associated with Over the Rainbow Ltd./@rainbowjeans416 (“OTR”) or any partnering retailers, agencies, sponsors, affiliated companies and any subsidiaries (“Contest Sponsor”). Purchase or payment is not necessary, nor will it improve your chances of winning. All Contests are governed by these Rules, subject to all applicable laws and entry/submission into any Contest implies agreeing to these Rules.
- Eligibility: Contest is only open to those who have a valid postal address within Canada or United States of America. Proof of identity will be required. Employees of Over the Rainbow Ltd., the Contest Sponsor, and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to enter or win. If any person’s name or social media handle (“Social Handle”) is posted or tagged by the Entrant, it is the Entrant’s sole responsible for obtaining the necessary consent prior to entering the Contest.
- Entry: Entrant must read and follow the instructions posted on the photo found on OTR’s or the Contest Sponsor’s Social Account associated with the Contest.
- Contest Duration: all Contests will have a submission period to enter (“Entry Period”) which can be found with the photo associated with OTR’s or the Contest Sponsor’s Social Account pertaining to the Contest. All submissions must be posted to the Contest Sponsor’s and/or OTR’s Social Account by the end of the stated Entry Period. Only one entry per household is allowed.
- Prize: A Contest prize (“Prize”) will be stated on the photo found with the photo associated with OTR’s or the Contest Sponsor’s Social Account pertaining to the Contest. Any Contest prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prize Winner: a winner (“Primary Winner”) will be announced (“Notice of Winning”) on the Contest Sponsor’s and/or OTR’s Social Accounts by posting the name of the Entrant as well as tag their Social Handle. Upon announcement, the Primary Winner must respond via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation of their identity (with the subject line: Social Media Contest Winner) within twenty-four (24) hours of Notice of Winning. If the Primary Winner fails to respond, a new winner (“Alternate Winner”) will be chosen from remaining eligible entries. Any dispute over winning submissions will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor.
- Contest Sponsor Rights: the Contest Sponsor may decide to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the Contest due to any reason of a technical, creative or other nature at its sole discretion. Contest Sponsor may substitute the Prize with another of comparable value, in which the same Prize rules apply. Primary or Alternate Winner may be disqualified from the Contest if the Contest Sponsor deems the winner to be in violation of the Contest Rules for any reason (at is sole discretion), including (but not limited to): any Entrant found tampering with the entry process or operation of the web site; any Entrant using inappropriate language, acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. All interpretations of the Rules and decisions by Contest Sponsor and OTR are final.
- Winner Acceptance Conditions: The Primary or Alternate Winner, by acceptance of the Prize agrees that OTR, Contest Sponsor, all sponsors, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and their advertising agencies shall have no liability in connection with acceptance, receipt, ownership or use of the prizes awarded herein or while or in connection with preparing for, participating in and /or traveling to any prize related activity.